Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Back In The Day Bug. Sickness or Normal Day Medication


It's been a long time, I shouldn't left you, without a dope rhymn step to....

Have you ever had one of those days when old songs lyrics stayed in your head. You could be doing work on the job but your mind would shift to.......

Excuse me Doug E. Fresh! Yes! Have you ever seen a show with fellas on the mike with 1 minute rhymns that don't come out right........

LOL! It can happen anywhere. On the elevator.....

Well it's POPCORN LOVE and that's more than love to me. POPCORN LOVE, just wait, they will see...........

In the conference room during a meeting.....

Ev'rrrrr morning, about a quarter to four.... SARDINES. The people are asking for more, SARDINES. I asked my mother oh what should I do, SARDINES. (You know the rest - LOL).

On your way to the cafertia for lunch.....

Look at those rumors, around me everyday. I just need some time, some time to get away. From all those rumors, I can't take it no more.........

Walking past all the post-9/11 security guards in the office buildings....

Jack ran in and Joe ran out. Brother Moe, he began to shout...RUN JOE..RUN JOE...The police man is at the door. RUN JOE........

So if you are singing these type of songs throughout the course of your workday, it's safe to say that you have the "BACK IN THE DAY BUG."

FRIENDS......HOW MANY OF US HAVE THEM....FRIENDS....ONE'S WE CAN DEPEND ON...

Written by COWBOY4EVER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. that happens to me all the time. sometimes lines from movies i watched ad naseum as a kid pop into my head. esp from Coming To America.

Anonymous said...

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike if I love he girl who cares who like. Cool it now . . .