Thursday, March 09, 2006

Church Arsons

The cowards have been caught! The cowards have been caught!

If you recall, a few weeks ago I posted my commentary on the arson fires in Alabama. Well, I'm happy to announce that the "cowards" have been caught. According to reports, the suspects started burning the churches as part of their college pranks. What makes this "prank" even more interesting is the fact that they attended an religious institution of higher learning.

I'm not going to spend too much of my valuable time writing about these "cowards." Please read the attached link concerning their methods and reasoning for the crimes. Also, let's pray that every church effected by these suspects be rebuilt in a timely manner.

P.S. "What you do in the DARK, God will expose publicly."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/08/AR2006030800724.html

No comments: